Ear-rings are a staple of fashion choices. It is, after all, an accessory which has existed in as early as 2500 M. C. The very first pair is said for use by Egyptian royalty. And this has not changed since then. Women still see earrings as an essential piece to accomplish a look. Thus, this Christmas season, what better gift is there than a pair of earrings? Can’t make up your mind where pair? Well, run through our listing of Top 10 Earrings to help you get jewelry gifts for Christmas 2008.
1 . Round Hoop Earrings – These cool pair of hoops are versatile sufficient to wear on casual day journeys or during celebratory night outs. You may choose between a 14K gold/yellow gold and a white gold version.
2 . Boxed Stud Earring Established – Here’s a gift idea that will guarantee the recipient a different look for every single day of the week. There is variety in the choice of peridot, amethyst, garnet, blue topaz, and citrine stones. Each piece is set in sterling silver framework and comes with individual boxes for each pair.
3. Yellow and White Gold Hoop Earrings – This particular pair shows the perfect marriage sophistication and art. There is art within the craftsmanship shown in the intertwining of the 14K yellow gold and white precious metal pieces. The overall finish is the elegance of its two-tone look.
4. Karat Heart Dangle Earrings – These types of Karat earrings bring about a wistfulness of young love with its protruding mini-hearts. Made from pure. 585 PT Karat Platinum, this is a perfect gift for the young and the young as the primary goal.
5. Tahitian Pearl Stud Earrings : Are you looking for something exotic yet classy? Well, a pair of Tahitian pearls should be a fine choice.
If you loved this post along with you desire to receive details regarding marcasite earrings studs i implore you to stop by the site.
The black finish brings an edgy quality to the overall look. The Tahitian cultured pearls, on the other hand, are exquisite on their own conform. With this pair, you can be unique and elegant all at once. It comes inside a luxury-finished wood box.
6. Celtic Connect Earrings – From the intricate twists and loops to the pristine azure topaz, this piece would be great to wear during parties and nights at the bars. The pair can be fun, eclectic, and eye-catching and is perfect for those with converging tastes popular. The Celtic knotwork is through sterling silver and encases an oblong blue topaz at each end.
seven. Teardrop Earrings – Here’s a set that would give you a faint exotic touch. This pair features garnet teardrop-shaped stones, wrapped halfway in silver marcasite. The pair is a great piece of accessory that can aptly complement a Bohemian-inspired outfit.
8. Garnet Hoop Earrings – This piece features five gem stones per earring, lined along the contours of every silver frame. The garnet gemstone would certainly look marvelous when worn in order to candlelit dinners, as it sparkles therefore similarly as red wine.
9. Butterfly Earrings – Cute and youthful; those are the words to describe this particular piece. Four gemstones consist the shape of a butterfly. Each piece can be detailed, every “butterfly” even has a pair of anntenae (of sterling silver) to complete the shape of the winged beast.
10. Mesh Hoop Earrings – Classic pieces are called as such simply because they can go greatly with any look, occasion, and even other accessories. And this pair of mesh hoop earrings would be a worthy investment for those planning to gather classic pieces. This 14K platnium mesh hoop earrings would match any outfit. She can put it on with a flowing Grecian-style dress, a maxi dress ensemble, or using a tank top and jeans.